The purpose of this book is to tell you what people with hearing loss find useful from their communication partners, so that you can be a better communicator. Sometimes, you might find that people with hearing loss shut down when you try to talk to them, or they might react badly to your efforts to communicate. To avoid this, it helps to understand how people with hearing loss actually hear. Because we often make wrong assumptions about how they hear, we start by dispelling myths and answering common questions.
Here is only a small preview of what you’ll learn..
- The importance of learning the facts about hearing loss
- Comprehensive explanation on understanding hearing loss
- Best ways to get a proper diagnosis
- How to recognize the top signs & symptoms
- In depth analysis of different case studies
- 4 most effective treatment options
- 6 secret strategies to prevent hearing loss
- Success stories of overcoming hearing loss
- Much, much more!
You’re about to discover a proven system and easy to follow approach on how to improve your hearing loss and tinnitus naturally for the rest of your life! Millions of people suffer from tinnitus and hearing loss decline every single day. These same people go about their day and are forced to struggle when listening to their favorite songs, listening to instructions, even to participate in a simple conversation with a stranger or someone you love dearly. They are forced to wear hearing aids and they feel they have no other choice in the matter.
Other Books From - Health & Fitness